Intolerances to the foods we eat are common, and symptoms are often vast. Digestive discomfort, low energy, brain fog, gas & bloating, headaches, asthma, & skin conditions may be signs that you are experiencing an inflammatory reaction to the foods you’re eating.
However, determining the cause of the reaction can be difficult, as reactions may often be delayed, and may vary in severity. While I refer to the approach of an elimination diet, trial and error becomes frustrating, and results are often inconsistent when not done properly. Food Intolerance Testing provides an individualized report of foods creating inflammation in the body, and is a great place to start when assessing which foods are best for your body.
Food Sensitivity Training
Some of the top suggested conditions to consider food sensitivity testing for include:
- Acne, itching, redness, swelling, and rashes (including eczema).
- Mood and memory disturbances, fatigue, behavioral problems.
- Bronchitis and asthma symptoms.
- Joint pain, muscle stiffness and swelling.
- Nausea & vomiting, abdominal pain, and bloating